Gaspez banned - rescinded

The latest information about the TalkFantasyFootball forums.
This forum is open to read to all users, logged in or not.

Important: if you have just signed up or having log in issues please contact lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Gaspez banned - rescinded

Post by Darkson »

Gaspez Commercial Announcements and Promotion Banned.

TFF is meant to be a community, and as such, we should all be working towards the betterment of this genre. The community needs to pull together.

One company has decided not to do that, has publicly smeared another company with damaging allegations of criminal activity, refused to provide any evidence to justify their claim, and managed to embroil a third company in the event.

Despite attempts by non-involved parties to get details, said company has still refused to divulge details.

Due to this, we, the undersigned moderators and admins on TFF, have decided that said company and their products can no longer be promoted on this forum, until such time as they either provide sufficient evidence to the Moderators to back their claim, or they publicly admit they had insufficient evidence, and apologise.

All threads and/or posts that contain obvious promotion of said companies products will be moved from the main forum (however, they will not be deleted, and will be reinstated should the above happen). Persistent posting in breach of this rule will lead to warnings/bans.
(Note: this does not extend to posts of Gaspez figures painted by individuals from within the TFF community; provided that they are not directly promotional. Nor does it extend to responding to a post where someone asks "What figure do you recommend I use for X?" or discussion of the company in general terms. We reserve the right to exercise judgement in this matter and may edit rather than move posts that are considered borderline.)

We respectfully request your co-operation regarding this matter, and hope you understand why we (unfortunately) felt obliged to come to this decision.

We, the undersigned:

Darkson
Thadrin
Dave
Draco
V_UK
Deathwing
Colin
Xtreme

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: G.aspez banned

Post by Darkson »

/Signed

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

/signed

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

/signed

Old Man Draco
Monkey Spanker

Post by Old Man Draco »

/Signed

Stunty King of Lutèce Bowl 2006!:lol:

Owner of a "Deputy Dook Badge"
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

/Signed

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
Colin
Legend
Legend

Re: Gaspez banned

Post by Colin »

/Signed

GO STAMPEDERS!
Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

/Signed

ImageImage
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Based on the fact that Gaspez has apologised, the ban is now lifted.

From a personal point of view, the apology is a steaming pile of horse turd, and really doesn't "apologise" for anything, but he has fulfilled the stipulations posted above, so there you go.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.