Dirty Player adjustment.

Got some ideas for rules? Maybe a skill change or something completely different!!! Tell us here.

Moderator: TFF Mods

plasmoid
Legend
Legend

Dirty Player adjustment.

Post by plasmoid »

Hi all,
I recently ran a big resurrection style tournament - and dirty players had a big impact on the tournament.
Generally, the new (4.5th ed.) rules were a big hit - but DP is definately up for a change around these parts.

This is my (fairly simple) solution:
+1 to the reff roll if the fouler used a DP bonus.

This will mean that it isn't allways "best" to use your DP to foul.

As an aside, we also found a change to Get the Ref warranted. DPs could completely dominate games with GtR. We are currently using this rule for GtR: GtR gives a +2 bonus to argue the call rolls.

Alternatively, one might let GtR give a +1 bonus to the ref roll, just like DP fouls above.
Martin :D

Reason: ''
Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

As an aside, we also found a change to Get the Ref warranted. DPs could completely dominate games with GtR. We are currently using this rule for GtR: GtR gives a +2 bonus to argue the call rolls.

I kinda like this.

-Chet

Trambi
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Trambi »

The main problem is that there is already too many rules for fouling. Some people say ... :roll: KISS for BB. Personnaly I like this new rules, but NAF commitee have to clean all these fouling rules.

Ogres are the only true Blood Bowl players !
Ogrewomen are the only true BB Cheerleaders !
Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

I think fouling is one of those areas you have to adjust to suit your needs. In our league we haven't seen the need for any changes but it's good to see people making these tweaks instead of complaining that fouling is broken :)

The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/